This recipe is perfect for the cold festive winter days surrounded by friends and family. Enjoy a Mazapán flavored atole.
– 4 cups of milk
– 1 cup of water
– 1 cup of evaporated milk
– ½ cup of condensed milk
– 5 pieces of Winnuts Mazapán
– 5 tbsp of cornstarch
– 1 cinnamon stick
1. Add to a blender the condensed milk, evaporated milk, and the 5 pieces of Wwinnuts Mazapán and blend until smooth.
2. In a pot, add the blended mixture and the 4 cups of milk and place on a medium heat.
3. Mix the cornstarch with the cup of water until a homogeneous mixture is formed and then incorporate it into the pot and mix thoroughly.
4. Add the cinnamon stick and stir until a frothy and thick consistency is obtained.
Serve in a coffee mug and garnish with crushed Winnuts Mazapán pieces. Enjoy!